Riley Conservation Club
6301 East Gross Road
Terre Haute, IN 47802
Riley Conservation Club is a non-profit organization dedicated to wildlife conservation and promotion of the shooting sports. The club is situated on 45 acres. We have a 240 yard rifle range with a covered firing line. There is 1 lake on the club that members can fish for blue gill, bass, crappie and other fish. Members also may hunt on a portion of the club property.
Monthly competitive shoots are held at the club.
- The first and third Saturday of the month is sanctioned Steel Challenge
- The third Sunday April-October is IHMSA pistol silhouette on the rifle range
- The Third Sundays USPSA Practical Pistol shoots in the pistol bays
- We also host indoor matches in air pistol and air rifle during January and Febuary
These dates can change due to holidays and other circumstances, so always confirm the shoot dates before making a long drive.
We are currently accepting new members! To become a member:
You must complete the membership application and bring it and your dues to a club meeting. At the meeting you will complete the New Member Orientation, composed of;
* A briefing and video covering club safety, facility usage, appropriate behavior, and helpful guides to enhance your time at our club
* A safety examination, (If you have completed a state sponsored hunter education course and provide your hunter education number the safety examination is waived.)
* A hands on demonstration of your ability to handle a firearm in a safe manner, (a firearm will be provided for your use.)
Dues are $100 per year (April 1- March 31). Club meetings are on the second Thursday of the month at 7pm. For more information email email@example.com or attend a club meeting.