Riley Conservation Club
6301 East Gross Road
Terre Haute, IN 47802
Riley Conservation Club is a non-profit organization dedicated to wildlife conservation and promotion of the shooting sports. The club is situated on 45 acres. We have a 240 yard rifle range with a covered firing line. There is 1 lake on the club that members can fish for blue gill, bass, crappie and other fish. Members also may hunt on a portion of the club property.
Monthly competitive shoots are held at the club.
- The first and third Saturday of the month is sanctioned Steel Challenge
- The third Sunday April-October is IHMSA pistol silhouette on the rifle range
- The Third Sundays USPSA Practical Pistol shoots in the pistol bays
- We also host indoor matches in air pistol and air rifle during January and Febuary
These dates can change due to holidays and other circumstances, so always confirm the shoot dates before making a long drive.
We are currently accepting new members!
To become a member:
- You need to have completed a state sponsored hunter education course, or complete Riley Conservation Club Safety Exam
- Demonstrate your ability to handle a firearm in a safe manner on the range.
You can attend a meeting or a club sponsored event to join. Dues are $100 per year (April 1- March 31).
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or attend a club meeting on the second Thursday of the month at 7pm.
Club meetings are the Second Thursday of each Month!!!